Saturday, February 6, 2010

Eros and Psyche

I love all off the mythological stories we have read for class or that professor has told out loud in class. All of the tricking and scheming the gods are up too is so entertaining. Eros and Psyche, after I read the story, really had my thinking about the human nature of curiosity. We have all heard the saying" curiosity killed the cat" but what does that really mean? Being a women I love to gossip and find out what is going on in everyones else's life, but I find myself wondering why? It seems my curiosity is in such things that are really quiet pointless in the grand scheme of life. Why cant I be more curious about math? or possible physics? It seems the human nature in all of is curious about items that do us no good. I hope to point my curiosity in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment