Friday, February 26, 2010

Araby

When I eat a piece of dark chocolate, there is total enjoyment and pleasure that overtakes my senses.So to me THERE IS A POINT to eating a dark chocolate bar. But when I eat milk chocolate there is no point for me, it is too sweet and makes me feel sick, I eat this because I want dark chocolate, it is a bad imitation to the real chocolate. I realize this is a personal opinion and most people out there love milk chocolate, chocolate is up for interpretation just like art and literature. I have been to the Louvre and seen the Mona Lisa ( which is also my moms name) to me the Mona Lisa wasn't as amazing as I thought it would be, in fact it was my least favorite painting that I saw when I was there. Most people disagree with me and that's fine, I am not a trained artist and know hardly anything about art, but I can still have an opinion. Araby my be beautiful to other readers, but to me it left me wanting more. I wished I was reading Romeo and Juliet or some other great love story instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment